Characteristics and types of high performance water reducer
Russian President says if the European Union imposes an oil embargo, Europe will buy energy at the most expensive price and economic activity in Europe will weaken. Rosneft needs to change its business model. Russia will help facilitate settlement and access to loans and insurance in its own currency.
According to Reuters, the European Commission will unveil a 210 billion euro plan on how Europe can end its dependence on Russian fossil fuels by 2027 and use its distance from Moscow to accelerate a shift to green energy. According to a draft document seen by Reuters, Brussels will propose a three-pronged plan to wean countries off Russian fuel: switch to importing more non-Russian gas, move more quickly to promote renewable energy, and work harder to conserve energy. The draft measures, which include EU law, non-binding plans, and possible recommendations by national governments, are subject to change before publication.
Austria is not a member of NATO and will not seek membership in the future, the Austrian Foreign Minister said in Brussels recently. He stressed that it was "their choice" for Sweden and Finland to seek NATO membership, while Austria would remain neutral.
The supply and prices of many other water reducer,polycarboxylic acid superplasticizer are expected to continue to be influenced by international situations.
What is polycarboxylic acid superplasticizer?
As an admixture, concrete superplasticizer is added to concrete to reduce water consumption and increase the strength of concrete. At present, the high-performance water-reducing agents used in concrete engineering are mainly polycarboxylic acid superplasticizer products.
1. Features of high performance water reducing agent concrete
(1) High water reduction rate. Under the same slump, the water reducing rate of high-performance water reducing agent is relatively high, and its water reducing rate is generally above 35%. Due to the high water-reducing rate of the water-reducing agent, the water consumption of concrete is greatly reduced. When calculating the parameters of the water reducing agent, it should be calculated according to 0.25% of the cement amount, and high-performance concrete can be prepared by increasing the amount of admixtures.
(2) Good liquidity. Generally speaking, in the application process of high-performance water reducer, the flow performance will not deteriorate, which is beneficial to reduce the occurrence of concrete segregation or tube pump blockage. To ensure the performance of the concrete mixture, the water reducing agent should be selected according to the variety of cement to ensure the quality of the construction project.
(3) The strength of the mixture is improved. Adding water reducing agents (such as slag, fly ash, etc.) to concrete can improve the strength of the mixture. In the case of ensuring the stability of the cement dosage, adding a high-performance water reducer to the concrete can increase the strength of the concrete to more than 70%.
(4) The total alkali content is low. Adding an appropriate amount of high-performance water reducer to concrete will reduce the alkali content of concrete, reduce the incidence of alkali-aggregate reaction to a certain extent, and improve the durability of concrete.
(5) The shrinkage is lower. Since the performance of polycarboxylate water reducer is relatively good, it can ensure the quality of formula raw materials in the selection of raw materials. In addition, the total alkali content of the water reducing agent is low, which is conducive to maintaining the stability of the concrete and preventing the occurrence of concrete cracks.
2. Types of high performance superplasticizers
High-performance water reducers are mainly divided into three types: slump-preserving type, functional type and shrinkage-reducing type. These types are briefly described below.
(1) Collapse protection type. The slump-preserving water-reducing agent is generally used in the development of concrete. By adding this type of water-reducing agent, the slump of concrete can be ensured and the fluidity of concrete can be reasonably controlled.
(2) Functional type. The functional type of water reducing agent is mainly divided into two functions, one is early strength type and the other is retarded type. Among them, the early-strength water-reducing agent can make the concrete meet the exothermic requirements in the early stage and promote the coagulation of the concrete, which is beneficial to the construction of the concrete in winter. However, the application of retarder water reducing agent in concrete mainly reflects the ability to maintain the concrete state, so as to facilitate the repair of concrete in the later stage. However, if these two water reducers are used in combination, they can play a role in retarding the setting of cement.
(3) Reduced type. The shrinkage-reducing type of the water-reducing agent is mainly synthesized by esterification, which not only has a certain water-reducing effect and shrinkage-reducing function, but also fully exerts the water-reducing effect of concrete.
TRUNNANO is a concrete additives supplier with over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
If you are looking for high quality superplasticizer, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
Chile's government has decided to create a state-owned lithium enterprise and hopes to establish a model for the company by the end of the year, Mining Minister Marcela Hernando said in an interview.
Chile is the world's second largest lithium producer and has the largest reserves of lithium in the world. The domestic lithium industry is currently dominated by two private companies, Albemarle and SQM.
Chile wants to participate more closely in the booming lithium market after leftist President Gabriel Boric took office in March. The accelerating electrification of the global auto industry has helped push prices of lithium, a key raw material for electric car batteries, to record highs over the past year, lapping up more players, including Mexico and Argentina, who want a piece of the market.
According to Hernando, the government is setting up a task force to determine the best way to run state-owned lithium enterprises. She said the government hopes to establish plans by the end of the year for how the company will develop and what business model it will operate under.
Hernando stressed that while the state would be a major shareholder in the proposed company, it was open to private investment.
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology (TRUNNANO) is a global chemical material supplier providing high-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials including graphite powder, 3D printing powder, the water reducer,polycarboxylic acid superplasticizer.